Leverage supplier diversity to achieve company business objectives.
The mission of Phillips 66 supplier diversity process is to be the proponent of small and diverse supplier inclusion in a manner that generates value for the corporation, our customers and local communities where we operate.
Is the systematic capability to identify and facilitate supply opportunities for commercially competitive small and diverse suppliers as defined by our customers, the US small business administration and other regions.
- Meet Marketing and Customer expectations
- Support Sustainability (policy & engagement) Strategy
- Outreach to support Phillip 66 Brand and surface qualified suppliers
- Seamless inclusion of diverse suppliers in our procurement processes
In all our operations, Phillips 66 seeks to do business with diverse businesses and is committed to provide equal and impartial opportunities. This approach stimulates local economic development and enhances our long-term business performance by improving supplier responsiveness, competition and sustainability.
Our supplier diversity initiative facilitates active participation in organizations that support the development of diverse businesses in the United States. We are corporate members of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and five of their respective regional councils. Phillip 66 also holds board seats on several NMSDC regional councils and a board seat on one of WBENC’s regional councils.
To register for a supply opportunity with Phillips 66 click www.supplierdiversity.phillips66.com
- Complete our supplier profile form
- You will receive a receipt of acknowledgement
- Your information is now in our database where Phillips 66 buyers look for suppliers
- Click here to get to the Phillips 66 Corporate site